The web site for Susan Rose, writer and business tycoon
Welcome to SusanRose.net.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crush of the Week: Santana Moss


I feel in love the other day. I was at the opening ceremony for the International Childrens' Festival and I met Washington Redskin Sanatana Moss.

I'm not much of a football fan, but I knew the name. If you follow football at all, you know the name. Meeting him at an arts event, however, is not what I would have expected.

But it turns out that he is a huge supporter of the arts, especially programs for children. In fact, he almost went to art school. How cool is that? As the guest of honor, he spoke about the influence the arts had on his life, and the impact it made on who he is today. How could I not fall in love?

So, football player and artist Santana Moss is my crush of the week.

No comments: